Grange SLSC’s building is currently undergoing a major renovation. The new club rooms will have:
- First aid facilities
- Patrol room
- Bathroom amenities
- Equipment storage
- Licensed bar
- Kitchen and dining
- Training facilities and equipment
- Fully equipped gym
- Balcony overlooking South Australia’s safest beach.
Grange SLSC is located on The Esplanade, in close vicinity to Grange Jetty and adjacent to the City of Charles Sturt’s multiuser linear path, takeaway food, cafes and restaurants, and other businesses that provide a variety of products and services.
Grange SLSC is excited to be able to offer areas of the club building for hire, once renovations are complete. Areas will include:
- Bar and dining area, which incorporates the balcony area overlooking Grange Beach
- Training facilities (room and equipment)
- Private surf craft/equipment storage for members
- Lockers for members