Grange Surf Life Saving Club provides training, programs and development for:
- Tiny Tots (5 years of age to under 7), where children participate in a set program to introduce them to the beach environment, predominantly undertaking activities on the beach and in knee-deep water
- You can use shareit app for pc now and share the files with your friends and enjoy the files
- Nippers (under 8 to under 13 years of age), where children participate in a set program to develop skills in surf awareness and surf sports
- Youth (under 14 and under 15 years of age), where teenagers continue to develop skills in surf awareness, surf sports, first aid, water rescue and leadership
- Seniors (under 16 years of age and older into Masters), where continued development in skills in surf awareness and surf sports; obtain and maintain Bronze Medallion Award certification and patrol the beach.
For more information on our Junior Programs contact the Juniors Chief Instructors, click here.
For more information on our Senior Programs contact our Club Captain, click here.
Certified trainers at Grange SLSC provide surf lifesaving awards training in:
- Surf Rescue Certificate (SRC)
- Bronze Medallion (Water Rescue) Certificate
- First Aid
- Advanced Resuscitation
- Inflatable Rescue Boat (IRB) crew and driver
- All-terrain Vehicle (ATV).
Other training available to our members, provided by Surf Lifesaving SA, includes:
- Age Group Instructor
- Radio Operator
- First Aid Officer
- Patrol Captain
- Jet Rescue Boat crew and driver
- Jet-Ski Rescue
- Helicopter Rescue
- Leadership and other.
For more information on Surf Lifesaving Awards contact the Club’s Chief Instructor, click here and refer to Surf Lifesaving SA and Surf Lifesaving Australia websites for specific details on the Awards and their training calendar.